Greetings!

New here? Feel free to say hi here.
zeMartyr
Freelancer

Greetings!

Post by zeMartyr » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:35 pm

Hi all!

Well it's been a while... I should've known that Fen would still be up to his old tricks!

I moved to Australia in 2008 and and pretty much stopped all gaming except Freelancer. Then stopped that a few years ago.
Last week I was reviewing some old data and decided to dust off the old hard drive- and found my FL was still working!

So here I am, reading up on what I'm going to need to do to run the latest version of the mod and looking forward to a little session or three.

The zombies thing looks interesting too :)

See y'all soon in game I hope!

~M~
~From every kill grow, from every death learn~

Fenris_Wolf
Mad Scientist

Re: Greetings!

Post by Fenris_Wolf » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:21 am

Hey welcome back... ya still up the same old, though development of the teks FL mod has pretty much stalled since FL doesn't really get many players now days, but we do keep the server going still (sometimes we need a poke to remind us if it needs resetting).

Your more then welcome to join us on discord m8 if you use it. We attempted to move our FL community off skype onto discord (since skype blows nowdays) but never really seemed to catch on with the old players, so its mostly packed full of people hiding from the zombie outbreak...in other words, its become the main support chat for our other mod :D
But ya...we branched out a bit lol, Project Zomboid is good fun, lots of depth, and totally unforgiving, you are of course more then welcome to join us on that server too.

zeMartyr
Freelancer

Re: Greetings!

Post by zeMartyr » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:23 am

Hey Fen!

Thanks for the reply - Zomboid looks interesting! I'll also drop into the Teks server asap.

I must admit I never really joined Teamspeak or Skype when playing FL but I might drop in on you in Discord sometime.
Main prob for me is I'm on Melbourne time which is GMT + 10 lol!

Cheers!
~From every kill grow, from every death learn~